Wednesday:
met up wif my buddy xy. haha. Long time nvr see her le! we ate at AMK hub mos burger for dinner. well I had a long chat wif her.... discussing on how she's doing and wat she wants to do in da future. I had a gd chat wif her till 9+pm. Well my dear buddy is going overseas to australia next week for .... 3 weeks.... , so.... I'll be awaiting for my gift! any gift will do! haha. By the time she comes back.. i'll finished my exams! ask her to treat me ! ( she haven treat me after she start working! stingy buddy.... )
Thursday:
Went out wif felicia and PJ to makan at suki sushi! hahaha..... the food wasn't too bad. Plus we are still considered students! hahahaha. so it's not tt bad! Haven been meeting up wif felicia nowadays.... but i'm glad she's doing okay .... (I meet up wif PJ online everday..... -_-")
Me taking foto for PJ and Felicia! haha. both seems quite happy! MAYBE IT'S BECOS OF ME!
While..... this stupid gal (yes it's Felicia) made a not veri clever comment:"eh how come there's tapioca?" haha.... it's actually honeydew.... (for dessert)...... I had a gd laugh .... but as usual.... for the rest of the time.... I'm actually 'arguing' wif her..... LOL...... Well the gd thing is she realli offered to pay for the bill! ( cuz i was saying she got work part time den nvr treat....) Erm... quite zhi4 dong4 sia! haha. But obviously we declined the offer. We went to walk around abit in kino and......
I spotted book no.83! It should be the newest rite? =) hahaha
and this gal realli doesn't have much directional sense. haha. wisma also dunno how to get out....
Y

No comments:
Post a Comment