Friday, June 27, 2008

Working .....

well Haven been updating my blog. Ought to do it more often... since nowadays my online timing is quite unusual ( after 1+am.... and morning )

How are my friends doing?! Well Time passes faster this week at office. But in summary, call me a high pay office guy for now..... =p (can't call myself office boy cuz of my age.... ). yes. tt means i haven't been doing aniting much .......

Well, seems like I will need to adapt to my current lifestyle. sleeping late at nite.... waking up late.... and I've only got weekends to meet up with peeps!
(haha.... yvo.... seems like it'll be hard to meet up wif ya after ya start to work.... but i've at least met hock ge and evil guan~)

Working adults sure doesn't have much spare time..... so I hope to utilise mine!

maybe learning cooking.... doing smtg I like ..... exercising..... not to exclude eating!

Y

No comments: