Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Y's delication to wow

Hi all. I'm being woke up by Y to blog at this time. Reason being HE CAN'T PLAY WOW NOW CAUSE HE'S DOWNLOADING A PATCH FOR THE EXPANSION - BURNING CURSADE. Thus he's so bored that he decided to wake me up to blog for him. thanks huh......

Well.... I'm actually amazed by the human body again. cause according to Y, he oni managed to sleep around 11pm(he struggled for 45mins to get to sleep). and yet he was able to wake up by himself like 10 mins be4 the alarm clock rings at 1.50pm. sounds amazing huh. I guess this got smtg to do wif telling ur body " I want to wake up at 2am. I wan to wake up at 2am....." and like a magic show... it works~~ 10 mins earlier! I attribute the effort and success to our sub-conscious mind.

well after 1h and 10 mins.... the patch is oni 70% done. there may be other patches also. Y will be awake to settle them at 1 go. Think I'll go and eat something now... Hungry.

P.S. ( Y sux ...)

No comments: